Sunday, August 26, 2007

Where in the world is my sewing machine??



Well its Sunday. In three days we will be having surgery. Hmmmmm.......I'm not too worried about myself. although they told me last week that I will be in a lot of pain. Yuck! I am not happy about that . But they are only removing my kidney, its Jeff that worries me. I pray that everything is perfect. I pray that the kidney takes and there are no problems. I pray there is no rejection . I pray that his legs get stronger. I pray for a quick recovery for him.
I will be in only for a few days. Jeff will be in for about a week. So what do you do when you and your husband are going in for surgery? Think about other things like "Where in the world is my sewing machine??" It was down her last week. I am going to have to clean this mess up when I am back on my feet.

No comments: