Sunday, February 1, 2009

I have been a busy bee crafting these days...

I have been busy crafting. I made a bunch of Valentine cards a few weeks ago. But look at my sewing table. It looks more like a junk table. I need a craft table.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think this is the worst it has ever looked. I have my sewing machines on top of each other. That alone is a no no.

I did clean up that mess and I did finish up on all my projects that I am swapping with my MJFG friends.
I can't tell you who they are for, but these are the items I made.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Carol............. said...

Thanks for visiting Digital Quilts and leaving a comment!

Your crafts are absolutely adorble.

Your sewing area looks like my kitchen when I'm in the middle of a very creative meal...I think it's supposed to be that way when you're really on to something great!

Katmom said...

Kathy, luv to see you are a "creative crafter" & luv the tea cozy.
Oh & Yamahas are my favorite bikes.
>^..^<