Saturday, February 28, 2009

Apron, St. Patricks and Frilly Dilly bag Swap at MJFG

Here is the Apron I made. It is actually lined. I am pretty satisfied with the results. But I did make the ties a little long. Please excuse my messy laundry/sewing room.



And here is the little extra that goes along.



For the St. Patricks swap I made everyone a cell phone purse. I used some left over fabric that I had used to make the green apron for my neighbor at Christmas. The purse has a long strap the you could either hook on to your purse or around your belt. I forgot to take a photo before I sent them out.
But here is one of the gifts I received.



Crochet dish cloth. Isn't it nice? I love the green!

And lastly, here is my Frilly Dilly purse.



It looks a lot better in person. The first one I made did not work out because I used a heavy home decor fabric. The frills just would not frill.... So now it is my non Frilly bag.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love all of it. Your bag came out so well. Did you buy the pattern or just make it yourself. How did you make the frills in the front?
Ruth

cinnamongirl said...

Your bag turned out good