Saturday, June 14, 2008

Quilt Tops have been completed

Well its summer! And my quilts are competed! I think it was February when I first posted the finished tops. Now they are done. Yea!


I have been working on these quilt tops for some time now. I had them sent out for quilting. Terri P of "Piecin' Love" did a wonderful job. And she was quick too. If you would like more information on her here is her web site address : http://www.piecinlove.com/ I am sure she will do a fantastic job on your tops too.

Here is my "fun and funky" with some 9 patch and charms. I just finished the binding on this quilt. Both quilts were made with blocks from swaps I was in. The top photo is the back to "fun and funky". That was a great swap. I really liked making and receiving these blocks.

Here is my "cyber friends" quilt top. I used purchased binding for this quilt.

2 comments:

smoothiejuice's hectichousehold said...

i just love that fun and funky one, and the 9 patch in between, they just pop right offf the quilt...great job Kathy!!!

I am glad you 2 are doing good post surgery, hope the blood pressure thing works its way out.

HOw is your hubs train set coming along? For fathers day I got a 4 sided and top glass and oak 4'9" x 2'3" cfee table set up for his n scale trains. A guy was wanting to sell it, his dad had built it before he passed and could not see the value, but it is grat for our living room. And of course the boys love it. If you get a chance in your hectic of these days, post some pics again of how the train set up is coming along, my boys will love to take peek.

electricdunce said...

Lovely quilts, the one with the nine patch is my favorite. It is always such a treat to see completed quilts. They are all lovely....

Karin