Friday, July 10, 2009

A few more swaps...

Here are a few swaps I have finished with in the last 6 months. Sorry, but I just have not had the time to post anything.



This is from a pink charm swap I hosted. It has 100 6.5 inch charms. I need to add a boarder, backing and binding. I will use buttons and DMC floss to "tie" quilt this one. I have never done it this way before. But I think it will look nice.

I am going to host another charm swap. Or maybe two. I want to make sure I am going to have enough time to devote to the swap.


I joined my first ever yo-yo swap. I am not much into these yo-yo-s. Might use them as decorations or maybe I will just give them to one of the ladies in the swap. They were very easy and fast to make.

clothes pin swap spring


Here is my spring clothes pins. These are a fun little item to make. I have a gas dryer and no clothes line. But still, they are a fun craft project. They work nice as chip bag clips. And I decorate my small holiday tree with them.

I think that's about it. I have been swapping quilt blocks with a very small group of ladies.

More swaps photo to come soon......

No comments: