Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

This Thanksgiving we went to my husbands brothers house. As we do with most trips to his house, we first picked up his mom and away we went. Its only a 35 minute ride.
It was nice seeing everyone again. We have not all gotten together since August. He has four kids ranging from 15 to 23? Two in collage and one in high school. The oldest is living in New York. They are all truly nice folks. If all works out everyone will be at my house on Christmas Eve. Christmas day will be at my sisters in Norther New Jersey.

The weather here is getting colder. Just two weeks ago it was close to 70 degrees. Today it was 40. The leaves are falling by the yards. The birds are looking for extra seed and bread. ( I always feed the birds our old bread)

We purchased a new Christmas tree. Yes its fake. 7 1/2 feet tall. Bigger then what I really wanted. Next weekend we will be setting it up along with the outside lights. That will be fun.

I will post photos as soon as everything is set up.

No comments: